Friends of the Bonner Springs Library Book Sale and Canned Food Drive
- When: Saturday, November 17, 2012, 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Where: Bonner Springs City Library, Bonner Springs
- Cost: Not available
- Age limit: Not available
- Categories: Library, Community, Fundraiser, Groups Service organizations
The Friends of the Bonner Springs City Library will have a Book Sale and Canned Food Drive from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 17. Those who donate a canned item may select a free book.
All food items will be donated to Vaughn-Trent Community Services. Accepted food items include:
• Non-perishable canned or boxed food items
• Canned fruit
• Canned vegetables – green beans, corn, peas, carrots, etc.
• Canned meats – tuna, chicken, Spam, etc.
• Canned pastas – ravioli, Spaghetti-O’s, mac-n-cheese, etc.
• Packaged pasta – spaghetti, elbow, penne, etc.
• Boxed pasta meals – Hamburger Helper, mac-n-cheese, etc.
• Canned soups and broth
Items will not be accepted if they have expired or have rusted or damaged packaging. Partial snack-pack items or items taken from original packaging also will not be accepted.