Lansing Historical Museum
115 E. Kansas Avenue
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday
- 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday
Contact (913) 250-0203 for more information.
The Lansing Historical Museum opened on June 10, 1999, under the auspices of the Lansing Historical Society. In 2006, the society passed ownership and operation of the museum to the city of Lansing. Laura Phillippi is the site supervisor.
Lansing Historical Society At a Glance
- President: Linda Lockwood
- Vice-President: Francis Wayman
- Secretary: Verlin Tompkins
- Treasurer : Leonard Lockwood
The society meets the last Tuesday of every month.
There are 244 members, 188 of whom are lifetime members
- Senior Citizen and Student memberships: $5
- Individual memberships: $10
- Family memberships: $15
- Business or Professional memberships: $50
Lansing Historical Society Photo Gallery
Museum Panorama - Outside View
See the Historical Museum area in this 360° panorama.