Letter: Project Grad seeks sponsors
To the editor:
Plans are being made for the Fifth Annual Basehor Car Show on Sunday, Sept. 23. The car show will benefit the students of Basehor-Linwood High School. Registration will be from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., and there will be awards and attractions throughout the day.
Basehor-Linwood Project Grad is in the process of obtaining sponsorships. If you are interested in being a sponsor, contact Kevin Reed at (913) 724-3219. Sponsors who have already contributed are Jay Wolfe Chevrolet-Olds, Roger Smith & Sons Toyota, Rancho Grande Cantina, Dr. Gary Forshee, Cross Creek Realty and B & J Country Mart.
2002 Project Graduation
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Brownback supports rural incentives program amid skepticism
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan