Obit: Thomas Edgar Morasch
A gathering of family and friends of Thomas E. Morasch, 52, Leavenworth, met on Nov. 12 at the Centennial Center, Bonner Springs.
Mr. Morasch died Wednesday, Nov. 7, near Bolivar from a car accident.
Tom was born Jan 29. 1950, Kansas City, Kan. He was a lifelong Kansas resident and a four-year veteran of the United States Navy. He was a 1968 graduate of Washington High School, Kansas City, Kan. He enjoyed hunting and fishing in his spare time. He was founder and president of Healthcare Providers and New Vision Health Alternatives.
Survivors include his wife, Jan Morasch, Leavenworth; two sons, Christopher Davis, Olathe, and Christopher Morasch, N.M.; four daughters, Lisa Morasch and Tina Morasch, both of N.M., Angela Morasch, Bonner Springs, and Becky Morasch, Maryville, Mo.; his father, Paul Morasch Sr., Kerrville, Texas; two brothers, Paul Morasch Jr., Charleston S.C., and Jim Morasch, Edwardsville; one sister, Terri Davis, Basehor; and two grandchildren.
The family suggests memorials to Children's Mercy Hospital, no flowers please.
More like this story
- Group says youth drug overdoses up in Kansas
- Top Stories of 2014: The Year in Review for Basehor, Bonner Springs, Edwardsville
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Kansas lawmakers to reopen debate over police body cameras
- Kansas headed toward another school finance debate next year