The Holy Name Faith Community, 1001 Southwest Boulevard, Kansas City, Kan., will be celebrating its 125th anniversary Sunday, Oct. 14. The public is invited to attend. Events include mass at 11 a.m. with Archbishop James P. Keleher as the celebrant-presider. A reception will follow the mass in the school. Lunch "under the big top" on the school grounds will be served at 1:30 p.m
More like this story
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat
- Some kidney transplant services to be offered in Wichita
- Hollywood Casino hotel process hitting home stretch
- Bonner-based interior designer loves to reshape spaces
- Fascinating fasteners: Bonner woman shares button hobby through 'traveling museum'