Obit: Alberta Jean Riddle
Private memorial services for Alberta J. Riddle, 62, Tonganoxie, are Oct. 11.
Mrs. Riddle died Monday, Oct. 8 at her home. She was cremated.
Mrs. Riddle was born Jan. 16, 1939, in Atchison, the daughter of Earl and Violet Folsom. She was a homemaker and a member of West Haven Baptist Church, Tonganoxie. She married Charles W. Riddle in 1957.
She was preceded in death by a son, Brian Earl Riddle.
Survivors include her husband, Charles, Tonganoxie; two sons, Scott and Jason Riddle, both of Tonganoxie; a daughter, Kelly Jean Reneau, Lawrence; six grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorials to the American Cancer Society in care of the Quisenberry Funeral Home, PO Box 993, Tonganoxie 66086.
More like this story
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Tonganoxie youth remembered for 'lighting up a room'
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits