Obit: Betty J. Dub
Services for Betty Dub69, Derby, Kan., were Sept. 19, in Derby. Graveside services were Oct. 26 at Bonner Springs Cemetery.
Mrs. Dubied Friday, Sept. 14 at St. Francis Hospital of a stroke.
Betty was born Oct. 28, 1931, in Appleton, Wis. She was a 1949 graduate of Bonner Springs High School, and then attended Central Missouri State, Warrensburg, Mo. She was a member of Chapter FG, P.E.O. Betty was employed at KCMO television station, at Bonner Springs High School as a bookkeeper, and drove a school bus for 24 years in Derby. As an Air Force wife, she moved several times, ending at McConnell in Wichita. She worked for a law firm before opening her own bookkeeping business.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Hiram and Jean White.
Survivors include one son, Tim DubWichita; two brothers and one sister, Robert E. White, Bonner Springs, Ardus McIntyre, Bonner Springs, and John D. White, Glendale, Ariz.; seven nieces and nephews, and ten great nieces and nephews.
The family suggests memorials to Chapter FG, PEO Educational Projects.
More like this story
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Off-duty Shawnee firefighter administers CPR to 4-year-old at Tonganoxie Water Park
- Emergency room at Topeka VA reopens
- Baldwin City resident killed, another injured in motorcycle wreck in southern Leavenworth County