Obit: Betty J. Dub
Services for Betty Dub69, Derby, Kan., were Sept. 19, in Derby. Graveside services were Oct. 26 at Bonner Springs Cemetery.
Mrs. Dubied Friday, Sept. 14 at St. Francis Hospital of a stroke.
Betty was born Oct. 28, 1931, in Appleton, Wis. She was a 1949 graduate of Bonner Springs High School, and then attended Central Missouri State, Warrensburg, Mo. She was a member of Chapter FG, P.E.O. Betty was employed at KCMO television station, at Bonner Springs High School as a bookkeeper, and drove a school bus for 24 years in Derby. As an Air Force wife, she moved several times, ending at McConnell in Wichita. She worked for a law firm before opening her own bookkeeping business.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Hiram and Jean White.
Survivors include one son, Tim DubWichita; two brothers and one sister, Robert E. White, Bonner Springs, Ardus McIntyre, Bonner Springs, and John D. White, Glendale, Ariz.; seven nieces and nephews, and ten great nieces and nephews.
The family suggests memorials to Chapter FG, PEO Educational Projects.
More like this story
- Basehor to make push for EMS service improvements
- Toddler hospitalized after being struck by lawn mower
- Donation account created for toddler injured in lawnmower accident
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits