Obit: Donald Gene Graham
Services for Don G. Graham, 37, Bonner Springs, were Sept. 10 at the Alden-Harrington Funeral Home, Bonner Springs. Burial was in Bonner Springs Cemetery, Bonner Springs.
Mr. Graham died Tuesday, Sept. 4.
Don was born Aug. 11, 1964, in Emporia. He was a Support Manager at Bonner Springs Wal-Mart. He had previously worked for many years as a Derek hand, and for Canaan Auto, Bonner Springs. He was an avid racecar fan and outdoorsman.
He was preceded in death by his brother, Robert E. McCellan.
Survivors include his wife, Elizabeth Graham, Bonner Springs; four sons, Joshua Allen and Blake Smith, Kansas City, Kan., Rick Graham, Iola, Kan., and Jacob Michael Graham, Bonner Springs; three daughters, Vivian Graham and Melissa Graham, both of Iola, Kan., and Jennifer Hammond, Bonner Springs; his mother and stepfather, Sharon and Marvin Miller, Edinburg, Texas; his father, John Graham, Topeka; maternal grandparents, Charles and Lena Zorn, Emporia; one sister, Sheri Freemeyer, Kansas City, Kan.; and two nieces and nephews.
More like this story
- Given development potential, Basehor studies incentives
- Society explains lack of action with Basehor's 1905 library
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Basehor to make push for EMS service improvements
- Bonner Good Samaritans return lost ring after discovering owner online