Obit: Minnie Mae Seeley
Graveside services for Minnie Mae Seeley, 88, Kansas City, Kan., were Sept. 19 in the Edwardsville Cemetery, Edwardsville.
Mrs. Seeley died Monday, Sept. 17 at Medicalodge of Kansas City, Kan.
Minnie was born March 12, 1913 in Dekalb, Iowa. She was a Christian.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Edward Seeley; and four brothers, James, Ben, Alfred, and Leonard Ownes.
Survivors include two sons, LeRoy Seeley, Edwardsville, and William Seeley, Kansas City, Kan.; one daughter, Nellie Mae Troutman, McLouth; eight grandchildren, and numerous great grandchildren, nieces, and nephews.
More like this story
- Bonner's Zumba classes create fitness 'family'
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary