Obit: Donald Gene Clark
Services for Donald G. Clark, 76, Kidder, Mo., were April 11 at the Bran Funeral Home, Hamilton, Mo., and a graveside service was in Bonner Springs Cemetery, Bonner Springs.
Mr. Clark died Wednesday, April 10, at his residence.
Donald was born in Kidder on Feb. 14, 1926, and lived there the majority of his life. He served in the Navy during WW II and was a member of the Kidder American Legional and the Kidder City Council. In 1951, he married Donna Hale in Kansas City, Mo. They lived in Kansas City for a short time before moving to Kidder. Donald was a self-employed carpenter.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Augustus and Arminta Clark; and three sons, Galen, Jack and Leonard.
Survivors include his wife, Donna Clark, of the home, two sons, Donald Kidder and Lyle Yazel, Overland Park; one daughter, Dorothy Moore, Bonner Springs; one sister, Helen Cain, Franklin, Mo.; 12 grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
Memorial contributions may be sent to the family.
More like this story
- Kansas panel considers limits on public workers' bargaining
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas lawmakers considering proposals on public employees
- Confusion remains years after creation of 'Unified Government'
- County commissioner shuns bilingual Spanish TV reporter