Ms. Julie Renee Marshall, Basehor, and Mr. Christopher Michael Smith, Piper, were married Saturday, June 15, at Maple Hill Baptist Church, Kansas City.
Serving as maid of honor was Aimee Cochran. Bride's maids were Borey Bates and Calie Smith.
The best man was Brent McMeans. Groomsmen were Alan Swanson and Jim Smith. Ushers were Justin Hanks and Ervin J. Marshall III.
Flower girl was Olivia Marshall. Ring bearer was Tyler Hansen.
More like this story
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Ray Cox remembered as truly dedicated to his community
- Basehor chamber brings circus to town Sept. 3
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career