Harbor Hop sets sail for Basehor
Although technically not within Basehor city limits, a new 6,000 square foot building being constructed at 15306 Briar Rd. will add at least three new businesses to the city.
And one of those businesses will be a bar and grill called Harbor Hop, said Donna Bryant, a corporate officer for Earl Bryant Heating and Cooling, which is developing the new building.
The 3,000 square foot bar and grill will have a nautical theme, she said.The bar and grill will open sometime in March or April, Bryant said.
The building has two other spaces available for commercial use. One of those spaces will most likely be occupied by a floral shop, Bryant said.
A business has not been chosen for the third space.
Earl Bryant Heating and Cooling has been a business in Leavenworth County for the past four years. The family operation was previously based in Kansas City, Kan., for 35 years.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons