Obit: Eula Fern Monk
1924 - 2002
Private commital of ashes for Eula F. Monk, 79, is planned for a later date at Bonner Springs Cemetery.
Mrs. Monk died Saturday, Dec. 14, at the Center for Long Term Care, Bonner Springs.
Eula was born Feb. 12, 1924, in Linwood. She lived the majority of her life in the Bonner Springs and Kansas City area. She married Harry E. Monk Jr. in 1953. She had worked at Goodwill Industries for 15 years before her retirement.
She was preceded in death by her brother, Glen V. Manlove, in 1999.
Survivors include her husband, Harry E. Monk Jr., of the home; two sons, Kenneth Smith and Larry Smith; two daughters, Patricia Smith and Sharon Radspinner; a sister, Dorothy Isabell, all of Bonner Springs; seven grandchildren and several great-grandchildren.
More like this story
- Authorities announce name of pedestrian killed in Bonner Springs accident
- Tonganoxie youth remembered for 'lighting up a room'
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Off-duty Shawnee firefighter administers CPR to 4-year-old at Tonganoxie Water Park