Obit: Eula Fern Monk
1924 - 2002
Private commital of ashes for Eula F. Monk, 79, is planned for a later date at Bonner Springs Cemetery.
Mrs. Monk died Saturday, Dec. 14, at the Center for Long Term Care, Bonner Springs.
Eula was born Feb. 12, 1924, in Linwood. She lived the majority of her life in the Bonner Springs and Kansas City area. She married Harry E. Monk Jr. in 1953. She had worked at Goodwill Industries for 15 years before her retirement.
She was preceded in death by her brother, Glen V. Manlove, in 1999.
Survivors include her husband, Harry E. Monk Jr., of the home; two sons, Kenneth Smith and Larry Smith; two daughters, Patricia Smith and Sharon Radspinner; a sister, Dorothy Isabell, all of Bonner Springs; seven grandchildren and several great-grandchildren.
More like this story
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- 86-year-old man dies in single-engine plane crash near Pratt
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Toddler hospitalized after being struck by lawn mower