Obit: Suzann Seymour
Memorial services for Suzann Seymour, Olathe, 58, were Wednesday, June 26, at the Garrett Chapel at College Church of the Nazarene, Olathe.
Mrs. Seymour died Thursday, June 20 in Bucklin, Mo., as the result of a car accident. Her mother also passed away as a result of the accident.
Mrs. Seymour was born Oct. 19, 1943, in Brookfield, Mo., the daughter of Byron and Jeanne Margie Baker.
She was the controller for KFKF, KBEQ, Mix 93.3 and Star 102 radio stations in Kansas City for 21 years and served on the board of United Minority Media Association.
Survivors include her husband of 39 years, Ron Seymour, of the home; a son, Scott Seymour, Olathe; two daughters, Shannon Seymour Fesmire, Olathe, and Megan Caldwell, Linwood; her father, Byron Baker, Weston, Mo.; a brother, Charles Robert Baker, Smithville, Mo.; and four grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the Allison Seymour Medical Fund, c/o Commerce Bank, Attn.: Gala, 6334 N. Antioch Rd, Gladstone, MO 64119.
Memorial Chapel Funeral Home, Olathe, was in charge of arrangements.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Face to Face: Basehor business owner Sarah McArdle
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council