Basehor-Linwood School Board meeting
The Basehor-Linwood School Board is scheduled to host public meetings concerning a proposed bond issue on Sept. 12, 16 and 30.
Each meeting will begin at 7 p.m. and take place at the Basehor-Linwood School Board office.
The Sept. 12 meeting will be an informational meeting for those interested in joining a bond issue campaign committee.
On Sept. 16, the school board will conduct a workshop to prepare for a proposed bond issue resolution, and on Sept. 30, the board will act on a bond issue resolution.
More like this story
- Kansas prisons full; official outlines $27M expansion option
- Lawmakers advance abortion, election law tweaks on 100th day
- Kansas judge allows suit over citizenship rule to continue
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Army to resume cleanup at former Sunflower ammunition plant