New eatery opens in Basehor
Judging by the number of customers, a new restaurant in the city of Basehor has been a welcome addition to the city for local residents.
The Harbor Hop, a new bar and grill at 15306 Briar Road, just south of Basehor, officially opened its doors for hungry customers Wednesday, April 16.
"It has been good, even great," manager Janet Berry said. "Everyone seems to be real happy about us opening up."
The bar and grill offers a variety of food on its menu such as an assortment of sandwiches, appetizers and salads, Berry said.
The 3,000-square-foot bar and grill will be open from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. seven days a week. The kitchen will be open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
Take-out is also available. To reach the Harbor Hop, call (913) 724-1115.
More like this story
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- Wichita teachers challenged to teach refugee children
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program
- Senator's bill on Kansas out-of-district students criticized
- Ray Cox remembered as truly dedicated to his community