Obit: Lloyd Wilson Rogers
1961 -- 2003
Memorial services for Lloyd Wilson Rogers were Tuesday, April 22 at Alden-Harrington Funeral Home. Burial was in Edwardsville Cemetery. Visitation was Monday, April 21, at the funeral home.
Mr. Rogers, 42, died Thursday, April 17, at Providence Medical Center.
Mr. Rogers was born Mar. 26, 1961 in Kansas City. He graduated from Schlagle High School in Kansas City, Kan. and worked for Champ Service Line in Edwardsville for more than 10 years. Mr. Rogers most recently worked in the Parts Department at Laird Noller Ford in Kansas City, Kan. He enjoyed summer ball with his two boys and loved helping coach their Little League teams.
Mr. Rogers was preceded in death by his father, William T. Rogers, in 1992.
Mr. Rogers is survived by his wife of 15 years, Terri Rogers of the home; two sons, Phillip and Patrick Rogers also of the home; mother, Charlotte J. Rogers, Kansas City, Kan.; two brothers, William Thomas "Tom" Rogers II, Garden City, Mo.; Walter F. Rogers, Kansas City, Kan., as well as numerous nieces, nephews, family and friends.
More like this story
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development to celebrate 25 years April 9
- Basehor ‘gaining traction’ in push for EMS expansion
- Summer may be half over, but there are still events to be enjoyed