Free tickets available for concert
Free tickets are still available for a Christmas concert scheduled for Dec. 14 in Basehor.
On Dec. 14, the Kansas Army National Guard 35th Infantry Band will perform a concert inside the auditorium at Basehor-Linwood High School, 2108 N. 155th St.
The concert, co-sponsored by the Basehor Chamber of Commerce and The Sentinel, is scheduled to begin at 2 p.m. The band will perform Christmas and patriotic numbers during the hour-long concert.
Admission is free and open to the public. However, tickets are required and can be obtained in a variety of ways.
Ticket request forms are available at the Basehor Community Library, Community National Bank, First State Bank and Trust, Citizens Savings and Loan and Basehor City Hall. Tickets can be picked up at City Hall with the completed form.
Also, tickets can be acquired by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
- Kansas Army National Guard Band Tickets
c/o Basehor Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 35
Basehor, Kansas 66007
The Chamber of Commerce asks those sending off for tickets include the number of tickets requested. A maximum of four tickets is allotted per request.
More like this story
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Police: Woman arrested in battery of police horse in Wichita
- Authorities announce name of pedestrian killed in Bonner Springs accident
- Police officer lauded for how he handled shoplifting case
- Shooting at Overland Park duplex kills woman, wounds girl