Obit: Earl Ashley
1912 -- 2003
Memorial services for Mr. Earl Ashley were Wednesday, Feb. 12, at Cedar Crest Memorial. Burial was at De Soto Cemetery.
Mr. Ashley, 90, died Feb. 9 at Olathe Medical Center.
Mr. Ashley was born Dec. 30, 1912. Mr. Ashley married Dorothy Duke March 5, 1940. They moved to De Soto in 1959 and brought the De Soto Grain Co., which they owned and operated until retirement in 1976.
Mr. Ashley is survived by his wife, Dorothy, of the home; daughter Kathy and husband, Jim Boney, De Soto; two grandsons, Dustin Boney, De Soto; and Justin and wife, Jana Boney, Lamars, Ia.; sister-in-law, Wilma Schwander, Butler, Mo.; step-brother, Rex Arbogast, Higginsville; and his cat, Sammy.
More like this story
- Bonner police investigate aggravated robbery
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Tonganoxie police investigating sexual assault case involving 13-year-old
- Edwardsville councilman accused of making racist statements
- Edwardsville councilman releases statement after KBI closes investigation