Leroy and Irene Tombs, Jr., Kansas City, Kan., announce the engagement of their daughter, Jennifer Tombs, Olathe, to Jeff Doering, Olathe, son of Gordan Doering, deceased, and Lou Ann Wanner, Eudora.
The bride is the granddaughter of Leroy Tombs, Sr., Bonner Springs, and Nadine Tombs, Denver. She is a graduate of Bishop Ward High School and Emporia State University. She is currently employed with Eli Lilly and Co.
The groom is a Salina High School South and Emporia State University graduate. He is currently employed with Sprint.
The couple plans a July wedding at St. Monica Catholic Church, Kansas City, Mo.
More like this story
- Kansas' water conservation program draws shallow interest
- Kansas City Connection: Charisse retains old charm as Power & Light alternative
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Woman gets 21 months in prison for hiring illegal workers
- Wichita attorney elected Kansas Democratic Party chairman