Letter: Downton City Market gets off to a good start
To the Editor:
Downtown Bonner, Inc. would like to thank everyone involved in the season opening Saturday, June 7 at the City Market. Thank you to the Booster Club for a great breakfast and Harry's Corner for his delicious smoked ribs. The aroma alone was enough to stop traffic.
Thank you to the "spice" group and the in-home business vendors. Both groups brought wonderful and unique items to sell. A special thank you to Ersillo Depetre for the use of his rental hall for the Business Expo.
And, as always, thank you to our faithful market vedors, who bring fresh produce, home-baked breads, sweet treats, craft items, antiques and collectibles.
Sandra K. Swedo
Downtown Bonner, Inc.
More like this story
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Overland Park approves 165-mile bicycle network
- Cornerstone senior housing moves forward; final approval later this month
- Hollywood Casino hotel process hitting home stretch
- First land bank lots from Fort Riley overbuilding to be sold