Obit: Anna Elizabeth Horn
1909 -- 2003
Services for Anna E. Horn, 94, Kansas City, Kan., were June 11 at the Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church, Kansas City, Kan. Burial followed in Mt. Calvary Cemetery, Leavenworth.
Mrs. Horn died June 9 at the Center for Long Term Care in Bonner Springs.
Anna was born May 28, 1909, in Leavenworth, and had lived in Kansas City, Kan., since the 1940s. She was a member of the Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church for 60 years and enjoyed being a member of their Altar Society and the Young at Heart Club.
She was preceded in death by her husband of 47 years, Frank L. Horn, in 1981.
Survivors include two sons, Frank and wife Nicky Horn, Bonner Springs, and Pat L. and wife Billie Horn, Kearney, Mo.; one brother, Ed Campbell, Leavenworth; two sisters, Mary Campbell, Kansas City, Kan., and Marge Ascenzi, Pamona, Calif.; three grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Memorial contributions may be made to the church.
More like this story
- Art festival, patriotic celebration to take over Downtown Bonner June 27
- Kansas City Connection: Don't be a stranger to this pie social
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Society explains lack of action with Basehor's 1905 library
- Face to Face: Basehor craft show leader Pam Maughmer