Obit: Clovis Gene Yarnall Sr.
1928 - 2003
Memorial services for Clovis Gene Yarnall Sr. were Tuesday, March 4, at Quisenberry Funeral Home. Burial was in Maple Grove Cemetery. There was a visitation Monday at the funeral home.
Mr. Yarnall, 75, died Friday, Feb. 28 at his home.
Mr. Yarnall was born July 20, 1928 in Texas County, Mo., the son of Franklin and Priscilla (Stottlemyre) Yarnall. He was married to Georgia Thayer, Jan. 27, 1951 in Kansas City, Kan. Mr. Yarnall retired as a conductor for the Frisco Railroad in Kansas City, Mo.
Mr. Yarnall was preceded in death by a daughter, Patience Melchior, on Oct. 17, 1997.
Mr. Yarnall is survived by his wife, Georgia Yarnall, of the home; three sons, Clovis Gene Yarnall, Jr., Rockport, Texas; Darrell D. Yarnall, Garden City, Kan.; James F. Yarnall, of the home; three daughters, Sherrie Jones, Kansas City, Kan.; Cheryl Seymour, of the home, Yvonne Fisher, Bonner Springs; three brothers, Curtis Yarnall, Licking, Mo.; Rea Yarnall, Houston, Mo.; James R. Yarnall, Cabool, Mo.; one sister, Juanita Teegarden, Lake of the Ozarks, Mo.; 21 grandchildren and 17 great-grandchildren.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas changing notification for vehicle tag renewals