New restaurant to open in Basehor
There has been no timetable set for the opening of the Harbor Hop, a new bar and grill at 15306 Briar Road, just south of Basehor.
However, manager Janet Berry said the restaurant isn't far off from opening its doors to the public.
"We hope to open the first weekend of April," Berry said. "It all depends on when we can get things done."
The restaurant will offer a variety of food on its menu, such as "sandwiches, appetizers, salads and things like that," Berry said.
The restaurant will be open seven days a week from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
Berry said the restaurant will have 10 to 15 employees.
"But right now we need cooks major, big time," she said. "This is going to be a great place, a wonderful place."
Anyone interested should contact Berry at (913) 724-1115.
More like this story
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Basehor VFW's Bingo winnings pot grows
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education