Kevin and Geri Krumsick of Frontenac, Kan., announce the engagement of their daughter, Robin Christine Krumsick, to Aaron Matthew Sharp, son of Bob and Carol Sharp of Bonner Springs.
The future bride, a Pittsburg State University graduate, works as a school psychologist for the Hickman Mills School District in Kansas City, Mo. The future groom will receive his Bachelor's degree in manufacturing engineering from Pittburg State University in May.
The couple plans a June 2003 wedding at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Frontenac, Kansas.
More like this story
- Kansas governor signs nation's 1st ban on abortion procedure
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas Senate panel considering bill to ban abortion method