Kevin and Geri Krumsick of Frontenac, Kan., announce the engagement of their daughter, Robin Christine Krumsick, to Aaron Matthew Sharp, son of Bob and Carol Sharp of Bonner Springs.
The future bride, a Pittsburg State University graduate, works as a school psychologist for the Hickman Mills School District in Kansas City, Mo. The future groom will receive his Bachelor's degree in manufacturing engineering from Pittburg State University in May.
The couple plans a June 2003 wedding at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Frontenac, Kansas.
More like this story
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas Senate panel considering bill to ban abortion method
- Basehor-Linwood girls fall to Piper in sub-state
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- Basehor-Linwood students cover state tourney run with help from community