Chamber of Commerce to host membership meeting
Members of the Basehor Chamber of Commerce will celebrate the holiday season at 7 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 4 at the Pebblebrooke Retirement Community, 15541 Willow Drive, Basehor.
The Chamber of Commerce will have elections to fill four positions on the Board of Directors.
The terms for current board members Kathi Bontrager, First State Bank & Trust; Debbie Breuer, Community National Bank; Susan Guy and Gayle Runnels, Citizens Savings & Loan expire at the end of the year.
All four Board Members have expressed interest in continuing to serve on the board.
In addition the following members have been nominated: RaeAnn Scharenberg, AB Bradley Construction; Randy Cunningham, Re-Max All American Real Estate, Rick Reidieck, Inter-State Wireless.
The Chamber of Commerce will have a catered dinner ($10 per person).
Chamber members are asked to make reservations by Monday, Dec. 1.
If members would like to donate a door prize and/or advertising give-away, and plan to attend, please bring them with you.
If you cannot attend but would like to donate a door prize, please drop them off at Community National Bank in Basehor.
More like this story
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Kansas Senate panel's budget debate part of crowded agenda
- Kansas governor talks tax policy with Missouri lawmakers
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers