Landlord seeking tenants for new Basehor building
A 15,000-square-foot building on Parallel Road in Basehor is completed and looking for tenants, developer John Bonee said.
The all-brick, two-story building, located inside the Parkway Plaza Business Park, 14500 Parallel Road, features four dock doors and two drive-in ramps.
The building, started last year and completed this summer, sits on approximately two acres on the north end of Parkway Place.
Bonee said the building can accommodate almost any business and could be tailored to fit the needs of potentials tenants.
"We can pretty much accommodate anyone," the developer said. "It wasn't built specifically for any one use."
A deal is pending with one tenant and should be finalized in coming weeks. The remaining sections will most likely be divided among two other businesses.
Anyone interested in leasing the building should contact Bonee Construction at (913) 724-2103.
More like this story
- Fascinating fasteners: Bonner woman shares button hobby through 'traveling museum'
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Sweets treats aren't evil, just overly indulged
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event