Obit: Maria Rodriquez Goble
Burial for Maria Rodriquez Goble, 57, Temecula, Calif., was Oct. 16, 2003 in Eltoro Memorial Park Cemetery, Calif.
Mrs. Goble died Oct. 12, 2003, at Menifer Valley Medical Center in Sun City, Calif., after a five-year battle with breast cancer.
Maria was born in Arkansas Pass, Texas. She was a vocational nurse, auto mechanic and a real estate agent.
She was preceded in death by her first husband, Larry Goble, in 1992 and her mother in 2001.
She is survived by her husband, Chuck, of the home in Temecula, Calif.; a son, Jerry Goble of Venice, Calif.; daughter Meliza Jones and husband, Keith, Knoxville, Tenn.; two grandchildren, Michael and Ashley Jones, Tenn.; five sisters and one brother.
Memorial contributions may be made to Calvary Chapel, 24225 Monroe Ave., Murrieta, Calif., 92562.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate panel considering bill to ban abortion method
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers