Basehor development progressing
Work is progressing rapidly in phase two of the Prairie Gardens development in Basehor.
Prairie Gardens is a residential, commercial and retail development encompassing approximately 500 acres. In addition to homes and businesses, Prairie Gardens is also slated to house a new Basehor Community Library and Basehor Historical Society Museum and Conference Center.
Phase two of the development will house 66 single-family homes and 40 four-plexes, or villa homes.
Construction at The Villas at the Gardens, 159th Street and Parallel Road, is nearing completion and homes are currently available for lease at a cost of $975 per month with the first month's rent free.
The villas include three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a one-car garage. Appliances are provided.
Other amenities at the development include a swimming pool, clubhouse and commons area.
There are no age requirements to lease a villa and maintenance is provided.
Ten of the single-family homes at Prairie Gardens, priced at approximately $197,000, have been sold as well as 33 of the 66 lots at the development.
For more information about Prairie Gardens, contact J.R. Williams at Star Realty, (913) 724-1700 or (913) 208-2264.
More like this story
- Kansas Supreme Court to consider convicted killer's appeal
- Appeals court upholds Kansas cap on local school taxes
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Kansas AG plans to appeal ruling blocking anti-abortion law
- Tonganoxie police investigating sexual assault case involving 13-year-old