Students from Lansing join KU sororities
Three Lansing women are among the 608 new sorority pledges at the University of Kansas.
More than 807 KU women took part in sorority recruitment this year. Membership bids were extended to women who completed the recruitment process.
Lansing women and the sorority they pledged:
Kayla Marie Buehler: Kappa Alpha Theta. She is a freshman in pre-physical therapy and daughter of David and Lisa Buehler.
Katheryn Elizabeth Mooney: Alpha Gamma Delta. She is a freshman in pre-journalism and daughter of Tim and Karen Mooney.
Kimberly Elaine Garrison: Alpha Delta Pi. She is a freshman undecided on her major and daughter of Terri and Jerry Garrison.
Buehler and Mooney are graduates of Lansing High School; Garrison is a graduate of Basehor-Linwood High School.
More like this story
- Reno County spending money to keep jail smelling good
- Kansas governor promoting corrections programs with tour
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- Face to Face: Linwood business owner Kim Miller-Tallman
- Champions of Change: Bonner Springs High student, school resource officer visit White House