Area bank to build near Speedway
Officials with MidAmerican Bank & Trust Company say the bank will break ground next week on a new financial center near the Kansas Speedway and Village West in Wyandotte County.
A ceremony is set for 11 a.m. Dec. 16 on the northwest corner of 110th Street (Hutton Road) and Parallel Parkway in Kansas City, Kan.
"So many great things are happening in Wyandotte and southern Leavenworth County, and we're excited to be a part of it," said Craig Gaffney, regional president for MidAmerican Bank & Trust.
The new location will be MidAmerican Bank's first financial center in Wyandotte County. It now has five locations in Leavenworth and Lansing. MidAmerican has operated continuously since 1883.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program