Colleagues, students, family members and friends of Bonnie Goodin gather outside Leavenworth High School to dedicate a tree planted in her memory. Goodin, a Lansing resident who was a paraeducator and job coach at the school for 14 years, died unexpectedly in October. The tree was dedicated Friday.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Long VA waits less of a problem in Kansas than elsewhere
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Basehor-area voters approve school bond issue; Klamm edges out Johnson for school board