Colleagues, students, family members and friends of Bonnie Goodin gather outside Leavenworth High School to dedicate a tree planted in her memory. Goodin, a Lansing resident who was a paraeducator and job coach at the school for 14 years, died unexpectedly in October. The tree was dedicated Friday.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: 'Christmas Cheer' from a new 'Nutcracker' to Charles Dickens
- Bond increase for Kansas man charged with molestation
- Overland Park giving $25K to Skywalk Memorial
- Kansas City Connection: Where comics, movies and TV shows come to life
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits