Basehor takes delivery of new city brochures
To help lure new residents and businesses to the city, the Basehor Chamber of Commerce released a new brochure this week, which details various aspects of the city.
The brochures were finished last week and distributed throughout businesses and other locations in the city. Approximately 5,000 copies are printed and available in Basehor.
Chamber of Commerce member Debbie Bonee, who spearheaded the effort to produce the new brochure, said the Chamber of Commerce is pleased with how the color, tri-folded brochures turned out.
The brochure will be a handy tool in luring new residents and businesses, she said.
"The whole purpose is getting people or businesses interested in coming to this area," Bonee said.
The new brochure outlines the city's heritage, location to major metropolitan areas, school district, chruches, day care centers, clubs and organizations and recreation opportunities.
Approximately 27 local businesses helped sponsor the new brochures.
The Chamber of Commerce will begin updating the brochures in two years, Bonee said.
More like this story
- Area students included on fall 2014 KU honor rolls
- Officials fear Kansas is complacent about tornado season
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups