Board discusses middle school issues
The Basehor-Linwood School Board met Wednesday evening to discuss educational and facility issues at Basehor-Linwood Middle School.
Details of the meeting were not available as of press time.
Don Swartz, Basehor-Linwood School District director of building operations, said the meeting was scheduled to explore various options in class scheduling and facility uses at the middle school.
"We're just going to explore the whole middle school program," Swartz said.
In the past, School Board members have met at various times to discuss issues pertaining to individual schools in the district.
School officials expect to schedule more work sessions to discuss each individual schools in the district throughout the year.
More like this story
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Employer sent to prison for hiring workers illegally in U.S.
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas governor talks tax policy with Missouri lawmakers
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives