William “Bill” H. Kranz
William "Bill" H. Kranz, 89, Edwardsville, died Friday, June 18, 2004, at his daughter's home in Overland Park. Memorial Services were held Tuesday, June 22, at the Alden Harrington Funeral Home with private internment of ashes to follow in the Netawaka Cemetery in Netawaka, Kan. The family suggests memorial contributions to the Hospice Care of Kansas in care of the funeral home.
Mr. Kranz was born Dec. 20, 1914, in Netawaka, Kan., to William and Pearl Kranz. He and his wife, Ileen, were married for 64 years. He was a loving and caring husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather. He was preceded in death by his wife, Ileen "Annie" Kranz, on March 13 of this year; his brothers Herbert Kranz and Louis Kranz; and sisters Hazel Alder, Helen Berner and Mildred Stephenson.
Survivors include his daughter; Vicki Rose, Overland Park; four grandchildren; one great-granddaughter; two sisters, Erma Merritt, Florida, and Ina Winstead, Washington; and one brother, Roger Kranz, Ohio. Arrangements by Alden-Harrington Funeral Home, 214 Oak St. Bonner Springs, Ks. 66012 913-422-4074.
More like this story
- Sheriff: Inmate orchestrated drug deals over jail pay phone
- Kansas man sentenced for 17th drunken driving conviction
- Body of missing Bonner Springs man found in Leavenworth County
- Brownback wants more highway patrol officers
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor