Basehor grad in pageant
Sarah Jump, daughter of Raymond and Elizabeth Jump of Basehor, is a candidate for the title of Miss Southeast Kansas at the 2004 pageant to be held this Saturday at the Fredonia, Kan., High School Auditorium.
She is a 2001 graduate of Basehor-Linwood High School.
The Miss Southeast Kansas Scholarship Pageant is a preliminary local pageant to the Miss Kansas Pageant and is also part of the Miss America Organization.
Tickets will be sold at the door the night of the pageant. Admission is $7 for adults and $5 for children 12 and under.
More like this story
- Second to none: Longtime Bonner police chief announces retirement
- Edwardsville police implement new body cameras for officers
- Brownback wants more highway patrol officers
- Kansas lawmakers to reopen debate over police body cameras
- Champions of Change: Bonner Springs High student, school resource officer visit White House