Church to have chili supper
Lansing St. Martin Lutheran Church, Kansas Highway 7 at Hollingsworth Road, will host its 41st annual Chili Supper from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday. The church will serve chili or homemade chicken noodle soup, dessert and a beverage. The cost for adults is $5. and children 12 and under, $2.50.
There will also be a bazaar and sale, as well as a fish pond for the children.
There will be a drawing for a quilt about 7 p.m. Proceeds will be matched by Thrivent Financial for Lutherans.
More like this story
- Ex-U.S. representative seeks to expand lobbying firm in Kansas
- Mini Maestro: Edwardsville student's composition tops in competition
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- BLHS senior noted among incoming Pitt State students
- Newell Rubbermaid to expand Winfield, add 320 jobs