Cynthia A. Finley, 44, Lansing, died Saturday, Oct. 30, 2004, at Cushing Hospital, Leavenworth.
Mrs. Finley was born Dec. 12, 1959, in Seattle, the daughter of Aaron B. and Dorothy (Corriston) Coates.
She married Eric Finley on April 24, 1982, in Leavenworth. He survives of the home.
Mrs. Finley was employed at Fort Leavenworth in various positions for more than 15 years.
Survivors include her husband, Eric; a daughter, Nicole Renee Finley, Leavenworth; her mother, Dorothy Coates; two brothers, Ken Coates, Leavenworth, and Bruce Coates, South Bend, Ind.; a sister, Pamela Williams, Leavenworth; a granddaughter, Desiree, and grandson, Isaiah; four nephews and two nieces.
A Mass of Christian Burial, officiated by the Rev. Phil Winkelbauer, was said Wednesday at Saint Casimir Catholic Church. Burial was in Mount Calvary Cemetery.
The family suggests memorials to the Multiple Sclerosis Society or the Alzheimer's Association, sent in care of the Belden-Sexton-Sumpter Funeral Chapel, 500 Oak St., Leavenworth.
More like this story
- Bonner's Zumba classes create fitness 'family'
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown