More office, retail space proposed
Lansing Two new developments in the works would add about 35,000 square feet of retail and office space to Lansing's main corridor.
Development Inc., the Leavenworth-based company operated by the Greenamyre family, is seeking approval for both projects - a planned development with about 30,000 square feet of space near the intersection of Main Street and Fairlane, and a 5,000-square-foot extension north of Daniels Bar-B-Q in the Main Street Center, 800 N. Main St.
The Fairlane Development proposal will come before the Lansing Planning Commission at its meeting at 7 p.m. Wednesday night. The Main Street Center extension will be heard by the Lansing City Council at its meeting at 7:30 p.m. Thursday. Both meetings are at City Hall, 800 First Terrace.
Check Thursday's Lansing Current for more on the Development Inc. plans.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: A tour of West 39th Street
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)