Anniversary: Jim and Golden Coleman
Jim and Golden Coleman will celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary Nov. 1. Mr. and Mrs. Coleman have both been active, lifelong residents of the community, where they have owned and operated Coleman Equipment for 64 years.
They have four children, nine grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren. Please join them Sunday, Oct. 31, for cake and refreshments between 2 and 4 p.m. at the Bonner Springs United Methodist Church, 425 W. Morse.
More like this story
- Bonner resident continues efforts to establish community choir
- Kansas City Connection: 'Christmas Cheer' from a new 'Nutcracker' to Charles Dickens
- Kansas City Connection: FüD for thought
- Retired teacher humbled, honored to receive Marion Vaughn award
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center