Plaza changing hands
A development in Basehor is in the process of changing ownership.
Basehor Plaza is a 33-acre development located at the northeast corner of U.S. Highway 24/40 and 155th Street. Previous plans at Basehor Plaza called for the development containing commercial lots and four-plexes.
Local men Eddie McIntosh and John Bell are in the process of purchasing the land. They briefly met with members of the Basehor City Council Monday night to discuss possibly redesigning the development.
McIntosh said this week they he's been advised to refrain from commenting on pending changes to Basehor Plaza until the sale has been completed.
More like this story
- End of an era: BLHS teacher says goodbye after 35 years
- Douglas County Fair returns July 24 with new theme, kiddie derby
- Face to Face: Basehor council member Rae Anderson Nicholson
- Mini Maestro: Edwardsville student's composition tops in competition
- Scientists fly Kansas sky to study ferocious storms