Plaza changing hands
A development in Basehor is in the process of changing ownership.
Basehor Plaza is a 33-acre development located at the northeast corner of U.S. Highway 24/40 and 155th Street. Previous plans at Basehor Plaza called for the development containing commercial lots and four-plexes.
Local men Eddie McIntosh and John Bell are in the process of purchasing the land. They briefly met with members of the Basehor City Council Monday night to discuss possibly redesigning the development.
McIntosh said this week they he's been advised to refrain from commenting on pending changes to Basehor Plaza until the sale has been completed.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Basehor business owner Sarah McArdle
- BLHS student earns first in state academic competition
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event