KU seniors coming to Leavenworth
The University of Kansas men's basketball seniors' barnstorming tour will stop at Leavenworth High School at 7:15 p.m. on Friday, April 22.
There will be an autograph session at 5:30 p.m. followed by a 40-minute scrimmage between the seniors and an all-star team. Tickets are $8 and can be purchased from Leavenworth High coach Larry Hogan, at Danny Zeck Ford or at Corner Pharmacy.
More like this story
- Kansas governor signs nation's 1st ban on abortion procedure
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Wichita voters approve reducing marijuana penalties
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Basehor-area voters approve school bond issue; Klamm edges out Johnson for school board