LHS announces new cheerleaders
Eighteen Lansing High School students will work the sidelines next year as members of the Lions' 2005-06 cheerleading squad.
The school announced the names of next year's cheerleaders last week.
They are: eighth-graders Katie Cook, Megan Summers, Bobbie Walden, Ali Henderson, Mandy Newby, freshmen Kelsie Hudson, Carlin Blakley, Kerri Jewell, Danielle Glynn, sophomores Erin Rogers, Alex Mosley, Sica Bradford, Courtney Hall, Megan Buehler, Jenna Gnip, and juniors Amber Walden, Brooke McGovern and Samantha Painter.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Farm-fresh flavor; Floyd’s ‘Dark Side’
- Kansas City Connection: 9 events to kick off a busy September
- Kansas City Connection: More holiday events, tasty eats and food for your ears
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- Basehor chamber brings circus to town Sept. 3