Students named to newspaper staff
Eight Lansing High School students will produce the school's newspaper for the 2005-06 school year.
Members of the staff of the Maneline, a monthly publication, were announced last week.
They are: Katie Adams, Aaron Boorem, Elizabeth Grady, Lauren Griffen, Miranda Nichols, Katie O'Dell, Jessica Stark and Matt Walker.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas project to focus on lesser known historical figures
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs High secretary Cindy Stephens
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again