LHS softball rescheduled
Lansing High softball will play its home opener at 4:30 p.m. Friday at the Lansing city ballpark in a double header against Mill Valley.
The teams were originally scheduled to play today, but the games were postponed because the field was too wet from rain Wednesday night and early Thursday morning, LHS activities director Gary Mattingly said.
Check out The Current online for updates on how the Lions fare.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Basehor-Linwood girls fall to Piper in sub-state
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: Dance festival, Big Picnic, Van Halen make braving summer heat worth it