Art exhibit shows area high schoolers work
Students from 13 area high schools are displaying their work at the annual Juried High School Invitational Art Show sponsored by University of Saint Mary through April 15.
The exhibit, "Collage and Mixed Media Sculpture," is in the university's Goppert Gallery.
The showcase is free and open to the public.
Carolyn Singleton, executive director of Carnegie Arts Center, and USM faculty will award cash prizes up to $200 and USM Fine Arts talent scholarships to student winners.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: 9 events to kick off a busy September
- Kansas City Connection: Newer venues to get your KC music fix
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)