Entry deadline nears for Lansing DAZE logo
Time is running out for entries in the Lansing DAZE 2005 Logo Contest.
The contest, cosponsored by The Current and the city of Lansing, is soliciting entries for a logo that should "reflect the spirit of Lansing DAZE and be suitable for long-term use."
The contest winner will receive $100 in cash or $100 in Leavenworth-Lansing Chamber of Commerce Gift Certificates.
The winning entry will be used as the official logo for the Lansing DAZE festival, which is June 11 and 12 this year.
Official entry forms are available in recent editions of The Current or online at lansingcurrent.com. Entries can be dropped off until 5 p.m. Friday, April 8, at City Hall, 800 First Terrace, or e-mailed to email@example.com.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- BLHS Jazz Night to raise funds for band program
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Art festival, patriotic celebration to take over Downtown Bonner June 27
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)