Kindergarten roundup set
Lansing Elementary School will conduct its annual Kindergarten Roundup for the 2005-06 school year on Friday, May 6.
Prospective kindergartners will receive a vision and speech screening. Parents are asked to bring the child's updated immunization record and a certified birth certificate. Although the prospective kindergartner should attend, parents are asked not to bring other preschool-aged children.
Sessions will last approximately one hour and will be conducted in three sessions.
Parents whose kindergartner's last names begin with A through I are to attend at 8:30 a.m.; those whose last names begin with J through R are to attend at 10 a.m.; those whose last names begin with S through Z are to go at 1 p.m.
Regularly scheduled kindergarten classes will not take place on the Roundup Day.
For more information, contact the school, 727-1128.
More like this story
- Wichita State gets $5 million, mostly for honors college
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Kansas student's budget documentary stirs controversy
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)