Obit: Howard E. Stahl Sr.
Howard E. Stahl Sr., 72, Olathe, died Thursday, March 31, 2005, at Royal Terrace Nursing Center. Memorial services were Tuesday at the Amos Family Chapel of Shawnee. Visitation was Monday at the chapel. Contributions may be made to the Alzheimer's Association.
Mr. Stahl was born Aug. 12, 1932, in Kansas City, Kan. He was an accountant for General Motors for 35 years. He received his B.A. Degree from Tusculum College in Greenville, Tenn.
Survivors include his wife, Jean Stahl; his children, Howard E. Stahl Jr. and his wife, Yolanda, Shawnee; Robert L. Stahl and his wife, Debbie, Shawnee; Susan L. Flowers and her husband, Michael, Blue Springs, Mo.; Karen R. Coon and her husband, Jeffrey, Olathe; John E. Stahl, Kansas City, Kan.; and Sharon A. Leibfreid and husband, Joe, Bowling Green, Ky.; and seven grandchildren.
Arrangements: Amos Family Chapel of Shawnee, (913) 631-5566.
More like this story
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- 2 Topeka nursing homes, Washburn partner on internships
- Bonner boutique combines shopping with day at the salon
- Kansas secretary of state clerk sues over termination
- Kansas City Connection: Tour spotlights how things are growing in urban gardens, farms