Thursday soccer game time pushed forward
Lansing High's girls' soccer game on Thursday, April 14, has been pushed forward. Initially slated to begin at 6 p.m., the Lions' varsity squad will face Kansas City Christian at 4:30 p.m. at Lansing Middle School. There will be no JV game.
The Lions (4-0) have shut out their last three opponents and have outscored their foes by a 12-2 margin this season. Senior Kendra Sickinger leads the team with three goals scored. Senior Jessica Hauver, sophomore Bianca Manago and freshman Rachel Pride each have scored two goals.
More like this story
- BLHS duo to take stage at WyCo Fair
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: Tour spotlights how things are growing in urban gardens, farms
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Kansas City Connection: The art of ‘Rising Up,’ and visiting some old haunts