Thursday soccer game time pushed forward
Lansing High's girls' soccer game on Thursday, April 14, has been pushed forward. Initially slated to begin at 6 p.m., the Lions' varsity squad will face Kansas City Christian at 4:30 p.m. at Lansing Middle School. There will be no JV game.
The Lions (4-0) have shut out their last three opponents and have outscored their foes by a 12-2 margin this season. Senior Kendra Sickinger leads the team with three goals scored. Senior Jessica Hauver, sophomore Bianca Manago and freshman Rachel Pride each have scored two goals.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls